Thursday, 25 August 2016

sunset talks // introducing my new jewellery


I have always found excitement in creating; evolving my ideas, learning and taking inspiration from other creative outlets. My blog has been a platform for so many of my ambitions- creations- and am just so EXCITED to share a project that I have been working on for several months now...

Julbox is an upcoming, innovative new website where YOU can design your own jewellery. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to design my own range of six necklaces that are now available to purchase on my own webpage as part of the Julbox family! The process was surprisingly extremely easy, fun and just so empowering- particularly upon delivery.

Below are some images introducing you to my six designs. Taking inspiration from organic forms in nature and contemporary shapes, these necklaces all embody a different meaning (which can be found on the shop website). I hope you love them as much as I do...

















Browse my whole Julbox collection (with prices): https://goo.gl/PXv1gq


You're going to make it work (and it's going to be wonderful),
-J






1 comment:

  1. these are all so beautiful, you should be so proud!! Love the photos too x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete