Tuesday, 9 August 2016

soon + summer bucket list.


This is my bucket list for August. I've been feeling so inspired recently yet this feeling has been accompanied by a horrible loneliness and a sense of trapped(ness?) School is so incredibly time consuming- so much so that I have had to say no to things because of its pressure this summer. It's draining. I want to write and photograph and laugh and I can't because I'm stuck in this educational system. Urgh. 

Above are some pictures from my tumblr that keep me motivated. I look at them and think 'soon'...because 'soon' I'll be finished with this stage in my life and 'soon' I'll be on an aeroplane exploring a new city across the ocean and 'soon' I'll be laughing with a freedom I haven't experienced in a long while. Happiness isn't always found in the most conventional sense. 

This too shall pass,
-J

*apologies for my messy writing this morning*

(I have been thinking of posting some more of my writing on here, let me know if you would be interested. There are also two new videos up on my YouTube channel - link in side bar)

2 comments:

  1. First, your bucket list is adorable, aswell as these pictures. Just looking at all those things to do created a picture of the perfect summer in my head! :) Second, I have so many plans too but they somehow always get crossed by responsibilities and not having money but I'm sure everything will turn out good in the end, because it always does. Have a lot of fun in New York, I'm so excited for you! Lots of love,
    Karoline

    http://teenapes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list! Alos; yes to more writing! I hope your 'soon' will be as amazing as you want it to be :)
    xx Charlotte
    www.ceelot.com/

    ReplyDelete