Monday, 4 April 2016

exam photography










Above is a selection of random photographs from my GCSE photography exam. Much of my exam was focussed on people and the differences between us, explored through shape and shadows. My pictures are often soft and in b&w - I love the emotion conveyed through a gentle lens.

Inspiration is slowly flooding back to me... I have so many plans for YouTube, blogging and writing. I just can't wait to share it with you all. My camera is definitely going to  be living very closely to me from now; I miss the power of the lens terribly.

Back to my essay I go :(

be adventurous
-J

2 comments:

  1. asdfghjkl your photography is beautiful and i love it. never stop creating, darling. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwww the last photo is my favourite, I love it! x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete