Sunday, 10 April 2016

a lazy day // songs
















In a slightly more aesthetically pleasing depiction, this is what a lazy day looks like to me. I'm talking geek glasses (because why ever say no to geek glasses), graphic tees, Cath Kidston mugs, pretty books and Spotify. Today is my last day off before school starts again. Wish me luck, I'm dreading it. I haven't done nearly enough work- it's not good. School first, kids!

I'm super in to music at the moment and have compiled together some of my favourite tunes. Let me know what you think. I have no idea what my 'taste is'.... maybe indie pop?


In other news, I also filmed a new YouTube video on this subject. Do check it out [x]

-J

1 comment:

  1. such pretty photos! I feel the same about school a-levels are no fun!! Alsoo I will definitely check out those songs as I want to discover some new music. Do you have a Spotify account/playlist? x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete