Saturday, 24 October 2015

"... and that is how galaxies are made"// halloween outfit












Jessie Wears 
Halter Neck// Moonwaves Clothing
Trousers// Charity Shop
Earrings// Forever 21

So this year, for halloween, I have decided to go as a space princess. I absolutely ADORE this halter neck from Moonwaves Clothing - it practically shimmers in the light. This shoot is kind of messy and imperfect but I had lots of fun adding the sparkly galaxy bits so I guess that's okay :) 

I hope you guys have been enjoying my Youtube so far!
Thank you for the continued support..

Much Love
-J

P.S more writing come your way soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Very 90s-esque! I love the sparkles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool outfit and luv the photos Jessie x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete