Sunday, 13 September 2015

London Fashion Week// Charity Fashion Live collaboration

















Jessie and April wear:
Charity shop finds
Where the wild things are t-shirt- WTMA

Charity Fashion Live is an exciting media based campaign that aims to promote the belief that fashion can be both sustainable AND accessible. So, in honour of this AMAZING campaign, I decided to put together some of my recent and most loved charity shop finds in an outfit post (photographed by my lovely friend Sarah). As you all know, vintage buys are my absolute favourite items in my wardrobe- why not join in to update your style AND help the environment! I love pairing charity shop finds with more expensive high street items to create something utterly unique. 

On 19.09.15 Charity Fashion Live will be re-creating London Fashion week's designer looks ,just moments after they appear on the catwalk, using what they find in an Oxfam charity shop. Share your preloved items on Twitter using the hashtag #CharityFashionLive and follow @CharityFashLive to see the looks unfold live! It is so cool that charity shops are finally getting the recognition they deserve. 

I really hope you enjoyed this slight deviation from my normal style of posts. If you want to follow me on twitter (I literally just created it) it is @oceanpainter_ , the same as my instagram name. 

You are loved
-J




6 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures, they're so cute and natural! I am so determined to improve my charity shop shopping game this year, I can't believe all these clothes are from charity shops!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, and your photographs are really beautiful! I'm a huge lover of charity shopping and giving things a second home, and you can find some real gems if you keep an eye out as well. I haven't heard about Charity Shop Live before but it sounds like an amazing idea! I'll definitely be taking a look at that when it happens :) Such a lovely post!
    Nicole xxx
    Life in Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing in all these, and you always find amazing things in charity shops and i never do wahhh x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, these are totally sweet! I love the vintage clothes and the vintage look to the photos. Really great stuff :) *fist pump for secondhand shopping skeelz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are so lovely and I love your outfits!!
    http://artsybun.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this article, I've really enjoyed reading this. You've put in a lot of hard work to raise money! I have recently discovered the amazing work that Listen Ltd have done on behalf of charities, you should check them out!

    ReplyDelete