Sunday, 16 August 2015

simplicity












Jessie Wears
Bag - Scaramanga

Wow, I am blogging a lot lately. Two posts in a row is an unlikely occurrence for me. There's something so lovely about stripping back my usual forest(y) type photos and settling for a brick wall. This whole outfit screams simplicity: what better way to compliment that than with a simple backdrop? 

This little rucksack is just so perfect for well... anything! Such a great size for going in to town or jumping on a tube to Camden Market. I can't wait to get more use out of it. 

Results day is nearing, stay strong everyone ahhhhh!
-J

ps. what do you guys think of my new design?

5 comments:

  1. The design is awesome and I just started saving some money for such a backpack, it's adorable! I've also given my blog a new design and I am so happy about rediscovering your blog - the theme's really great (again haha)
    Lots of love xx

    http://teenapes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow your design is soooo quirky! I LOVE IT xx

      Delete
  2. That backpack is super pretty! And I really liked the atmosphere of the photos, with the brick wall, the b&w, the simplicity...

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the design and your photos are simple but really pretty x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete