Sunday, 12 July 2015

latest buys + update


Hello! Honestly, I feel like I am in a bit of a blogging rut at the moment. Obviously I have been busy (what with going on NCS and just enjoying the first part of summer) yet I fear that it is not the only reason for my absence. I have many outfit posts lined up but I don't want to lose what made this blog personal. What made you guys like this blog so much. What made me like this blog so much. If you have any types of posts you would really like to see then please leave me a comment - it would be so helpful. I hope to post some more writing(y) type posts about being a teenager and maybe some more short stories? I don't know... I guess I'll just try and be creative!

Today, I wanted to share with you some of my most recent purchases AKA bargains! After being deprived of shopping for so long, it felt so great to get buying again. Here is a little snapshot of what has recently become members of my wardrobe:



1// These shoes are literally from the feet of a granny but I LOVE THEM. £4 from a charity shop and after  personalised with black ribbon they have become the quirkiest item in my wardrobe!


2// Primark shorts are such good value. The ones on the right were only £3! Perfect for summer on the beach.



3// Mom Jeans finally inhabit my wardrobe! Yes, they were expensive but for long lasting jeans that go with ANYTHING, I'd say it was worth £40. The retro tee is from a charity shop for £3. I had a browse in the men's section and fell in love.

Okay, so I feel like this was the WORST post I have ever written. I'm so out of touch with blogging after all my exams - please bear with me. As I said earlier, leave a comment with some ideas and keep smiling :)

-J

7 comments:

  1. All of these are wonderful purchases! I really like those blue patterned shorts. I would love to see a few outfit posts, personally.

    Peace & Love // Celestralite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely items, you always find such nice things! Post more writingy postsand outfits bcos what makes your blog unique is your creativity and unique style so keep doing what you're doing:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds! Those Primark shorts are really good value and great prints. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the shoes, they look so pretty and unique! You've found some lovely things, it makes me want to go out and peruse around charity shops for little treasures. I'd love to read any musings that you have or just any personal posts, I think they're the most interesting! Hope you're having the best day Jessie!!

    -Nabeela xo
    http://nabsticle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes oh my god, I'm proud you found such a bargain in a charity shop but also kind of annoyed you didn't get them from a high street shop or something so I could buy them as well because they're adorable! Also your shorts are super cute, well all your purchases are but still, I love the shorts x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete