Thursday, 30 July 2015

adventure is out there


























Wears
Backpack- Scaramanga
Satchel- Scaramanga

I have SUCH an exciting collaboration to share with you all today. These stunning leather bags (from Scaramanga ) have been in my wishlist for quite some time. And what better way to show off their beauty than a little adventure in to the woods? 

Seriously, these bags are soooo comfy and I feel like a 1700's explorer when I wear them. All I need is my telescope and vintage map...

Happy summer guys and remember, adventure is out there!

-J

8 comments:

  1. Lov the vibes in this!! Beautiful bags yea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee the satchel and both of your whole outfits. Outfit goals, seriously. And this is a lovely collab/photoshoot. It makes me want to call up my best friend and go for a hike in the woods.

    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are lovely and it looks like you had a lot of fun taking them! I love both your outfits, where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I love everything about this post! Both your outfits are so cute and the pictures are amazing!!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfits and bags! such pretty photos x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an inspiring post! love ya!
    http://prettytopnotchlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this post the photos are so beautiful
    http://itserietta.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete