Sunday, 21 June 2015

Swim Through The Waves


















Jessie Wears
Two Piece - Moonwaves Clothing
Shoes - Charity Shop
Socks - Primark
Necklace - Moonwaves Clothing

I just love this flamingo set as I literally feel like I am wearing summer! Pair it with the mermaid shell choker and it is the perfect beach scenario. 

Wow... it has been so long since I have posted an outfit shoot. Summer is finally here, exams are over and I am just so so so so relieved to chill and get back to blogging! I have some really exciting things coming up for summer on this little site :) 

Amongst other news, I have also started to write a fanfiction *ohhh myyy*. It is, of course, about Once Upon A Time so if any of you watch it (and have seen the season 4 finale) then please do take a read of the first chapter HERE

I will be back very soon.
Much love,

-J




5 comments:

  1. I listen to the song the 5th time in a row now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos and enjoy your summer now exams are overrrrr! x

    http://catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. heey,
    I love your blog! I am making one myself too, I just started haha :)
    Do you need a sceme like; post every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday ?
    Because I think I can't handle that.
    Your my inspiration!
    Xo Sylke - forestwriter.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh no! I only post when I feel like it and ah thank you:) I will check out your blog!

      Delete
    2. Hahaha I'm happy to hear that! No problem and thankyou so much Jessie!

      Delete