Friday, 10 April 2015

lazy summer mornings





















Jessie Wears
Bikini - Topshop
Two Piece- Moonwaves
Hat- Forever 21
Sunnies - Forever 21
Shoes- Vans 

Recently, I received another beautiful two piece from Moonwaves Clothing. This one just screams summer and is perfect for lazy days in your parents summer house surrounded by fake flowers and bohemian scarves! Once again I am procrastinating but there is only so much revision you can do in one day.

I just love love love this beautiful pattern and cannot wait to parade along the beach with an ice cream in my hand (precariously keeping my Mr Whippy from falling on my shorts). I hope you are all enjoying the sun!

-J

4 comments:

  1. THIS WHOLE OUTFIT IS PERFECT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute!!!! The flowers are such a wonderful touch to your photos! :)

    www.iamnotskeen.tk

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you get any cuter I am going to die...The end. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie I love your blog, it's so fresh and original! Keep posting, love you!

    ReplyDelete