Sunday, 22 March 2015

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - Sleeping At Last













Jessie Wears
Coat - Primark
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Berksha
Necklaces - Peppermint Jewellery

Today the shine actually shone. There is a little wood near my house and when the light hits the trees it has such a magical ambience.

I want to introduce you to a beautiful jewellery store Peppermint Jewellery [x]. The three necklaces in this photo shoot were my personal favourites from their online shop:  Elephant Choker [x] / Blue Flourite Healing Point Choker [x] / Tiger's Eye Necklace. They are all just so beautiful and look magical in the sunlight.

I also wanted to introduce MY AMAZING NEW COAT. I honestly feel like I should be on the runway when I wear this ahhhhhhhh. I feel a little bit like I'm rambling today, I'm sorry. Have a good evening and laugh your way through school - it helps!

-J

2 comments:

  1. You are such a cutie Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklaces and coat are perfect!

    Http://sempiternaladventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete