Sunday, 15 February 2015

observing










Yesterday  I went exploring. I took tubes, buses and my feet around London taking photos for my photography exam book. This is just a small collection of the photographs I took of strangers. Each person has a different story , an identity, a reason for being there. It is such a privilege to capture these lives on camera.

I also went to the Tate Modern , which consisted of rooms and rooms of amazing sculptures and paintings. So inspiring. Looking at art makes me wonder why I ever doubt doing something creative with my life.

* My GCSE's have basically been turned on full now. Any spare moment I have is like ART/ PHOTOGRAPHY / ENGLISH / DRAMA/ BLAH BLAH BLAH! I will try and post when I can but be prepared for the quantity to diminish over the next few months :( *

Keep being inspired
-J

all photos are mine - please do not take ANY with out permission from me

3 comments:

  1. I love your creativity and how you see things! Love these photos and how they tell stories x
    http://catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful pictures! I love them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your surreptitious captures. I also know what it's like to be pulled in different directions by different pursuits! Am looking forward to seeing more of your stuff as you find time to share it. :)

    ReplyDelete