Wednesday, 4 February 2015

inspiration // sleeping at last












I find  inspiration in many places. Recently, tumblr has been my primary source and many hours have been spent scrolling through nature photos and oil paintings dreaming of travel and art. Music also inspires me. Today I wanted to share with you my favourite band, Sleeping At Last. Ciara introduced me to their music to me ages ago yet it was only recently I actually listened to them *oops* I could honestly be flying through space or floating on an endless ocean whilst I hear their songs...

I have composed a short playlist of my favourites songs that I listen to before I fall asleep. Many of their songs are just instrumental, allowing the mind to literally fabricate its own words. Although when the songs do have singing, the lyrics are so poetic. Even my mum has fallen in love. Okay, I have probably built them up too much now. Enjoy!





Aren't they just so perfect!

-J

6 comments:

  1. I love this, tumblr is such a wonderful inspiration source!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slightly offended 'Next To Me' isn't on that list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are all so perfect, and I'm gunna check out that music! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can find everything on my blog :)
    Http://sempiternaladventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those photos - so adventurous!
    Savannah // www.zolablog.com

    ReplyDelete