Thursday, 19 February 2015

blister in the sun


















Jessie Wears
Jumper - Charity Shop
Watch - Argos
Trousers - Lemonade Clothes
Necklace - Luno and Leo

Bedroom Details
Fairy Lights - IKEA
Deer Head - Amazon
Duvet Cover - IKEA
Elephant Poster - Paperchase
Pillows - Society 6

I took a diversion from the usual trees / leafy walls / bricks / garden sheds for this photo shoot. Instead I set up my tripod and took a few snaps in the comfort of my bedroom (it was freezing outside). I wanted to share with all of you my gorgeous new boyfriend trousers. They are ridiculously comfy and add a unique touch to my outfit, allowing me to break away from my comfort zone. 

Recently I've been buying things to prepare for sixth form in September. I know I have two whole months of GCSE's before then but.... I can dream right!? Enjoy the rest of half term guys if you're off school and if not KEEP GOING. I just need to tackle a mountain of art and photography first :(

Lots of love
-J



6 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I really like your jumper!
    I too am taking my A-levels in about 2-3 months time and I'm really worried!
    I go to a college with no uniform so I can't think what it would be like to wear uniform! Though I do miss that I never had the chance to buy cute, pencil trousers, nice blouses and roll necks. I can always wear them to my college but I need an excuse to spend moneyyyy!! HaHa :)
    Becky xx
    Misrememberingmyself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie you can pull of any outfit, you're so pretty! And I want your room please! X
    http://catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only recently discovered your blog and I'm so glad that I did! I don't know what it is but there's something so authentic and refreshing about both your writing and photography that I just can't get enough. Oh and please stop being so damn pretty! I mentioned you in my latest post, it would be great if you could have a look?

    -Nabeela x
    http://nabsticle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore your style and roomie, so cosy xx
    Ell x
    http://missgwyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very tumblr-esque! Loving all the ikea! X

    Silk and Sparkles ootd on the blog now-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that exact elephant poster,I bought it in the natural history museum and I adore it! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete