Monday, 1 December 2014

Shadows and Fairy Lights


Hello! I am fully aware of my absence from blogging lately and I am also fully aware that this is not a hey-I'm-back-let's-have-a-blogging-schedule-post either. As you all know, my GCSE's are extremely time consuming. I have mock week in a fortnight and will be pretty much succumbed to doing work in my sleep at this rate :( Anyway, hopefully Christmas will provide lots of opportunities for exciting DIY's and fashion shoots.







All these photos were taken by my beautiful and talented friend Ciara. I feel positively christmassy looking at these and I hope you do to. Stay strong x

-J

3 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and I love it! These photos make me feel insanely Christmas-y too, I don't know why. I hope you post some more soon :D

    Alannah
    kissingwinter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! So do I, just can't wait for my exams to go xx

      Delete
  2. such beautiful photography, ahhh jealous! good luck with exams, I've just had my mock exam results back! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete