Sunday, 21 September 2014

"Things never happen the same way Twice"


Mason Jars are probably my favourite 'instagram worthy' item at the moment. If I could, I would fill every crevice of my bedroom with jars filled with all the i-don't-know-where-to-put-it-but-it's-too-nice-to-throw away things. The Dark Wood Jar Company on Etsy sells the most beautiful jars with cute quotes from films and books. This Narnia one is so vintage that I just HAD to take some photos of it.



Also, the back of the jar has the Narnia lamp-post on it- little fandom girl inside me *screams*







" Things never happen the same way twice"




Jessie Wears
Bracelet// Camden Market
Jacket// Camden Market
Sunglasses// Camden Market
Top// Topshop

Thank you so much to my lovely friend Ciara for helping me take these photos. I am so happy with this jar and cannot wait to give it pride of place on my bookshelf. It's such a perfect size for drinking and with a cute Etsy straw one would literally be branded t u m b l r . So please do check out their website to view their multiple designs - I am obsessed with the Lord of The Rings one. Have a wonderful week at school...erm... a post about my trip to Camden will be coming soon.

- J

This is a sponsored post; however, all the words are my own. 

8 comments:

  1. Arghhhh I am so jealous of your jar! There's a plethora of jars tucked in nooks and crannies around my room. But one more can't hurt....... right?
    x Erin
    http://louiseerin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are adorable and look so professional! I want to buy this, you've used it to store things so well! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, it looks so cute on my shelf <3

      Delete
  3. Love this Jessie! The jar is so cute. God damn your photos are always perfect xx
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah haha xx thank you- although look at yours!

      Delete
  4. You use this jar is so many ways, woah! I'm so tempted to buy one, yours is so adorable and the Narnia quote, ahh! I've never even felt the urge to buy one of these jars before but after this post and seeing how versatile and cute they are, I'm so tempted!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It really is a lovely addition to my room- go for it :)

      Delete