Saturday, 6 September 2014

Riptide


Today was a homework/ eating waffles/ taking photos kind of day. Apologies for the lighting, I'm trying to kid myself that it makes it look dark and mysterious...erm.













Wearing
Top// Topshop
Jumper// Charity Shop
Shirt// New Look
Jeans// Charity Shop

I would describe this outfit as slouchy. I feel comfortable yet some what tumblr(y) in my wannabe 'mom' jeans and shirt. I'd also like to point out that currently my favourite hairstyle is to pull it back into this messy half bun without brushing it or washing it. Very second day hair or third day . 
I hope school isn't to unbearable argh.

-J

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit :) It is very comfy/tumblr(y) HAHA
    Check out my blog? Leave me a comment!

    Sammie
    my blog || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this photography and this outfit is one of my faves too! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyday makeup? Or hairstyles you frequently have

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! What charity shop do you go to? I know that you can find good things at Trade.
    http://shecouldbeajoanofarc.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete