Saturday, 27 September 2014

hair inspiration// the chop



Despite my friends protesting, hours of pinterest(ing) and tumblr(ing) have inspired me to take the plunge (or should I say chop). I've had my hair long for ages now and am finding myself getting tired of excessive washing and hair literally getting e v e r y w h e r e . I'm not sure when this brave move will take place exactly but when it does there will be plenty of selfies .... or not if all goes terribly.

Do you like the chop?

-J

6 comments:

  1. I got my hair cut this length from about yours a couple of years ago and I haven't really looked back. Mine grows so fast it doesn't stay this length for long but I love it when it is ! Haha ! Go for it and post the selfies !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting my hair chopped short is one of the best decisions I made this year. I know it sounds silly but it really is such a freeing and liberating thing to do. You can see my post on it here if you'd like!: http://louiseerin.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/haircut.html

    x Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - your hair looks sooo good! I think I'm gonna go for it although maybe just below shoulder length otherwise my hair will be sooo big like an afro...erm

      Delete
  3. i wish i had this hairstyle, it will suit you so much! go for it! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your young and now is the time to start experimenting! I say do what you want and hair always grows back doesn't it?! By the way, I love your blog! I'm a new follower.xx

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete