Sunday, 3 August 2014

Hunting for Second-Hand Finds // with Emily


Hello everyone! Today I have an extremely exciting post in which I teamed up with Emily (aka a seriously flawless style blogger) for a really interesting collaboration. Although we both live on LITERALLY the other side of the world, we both share the same love of second-hand clothes. Charity shops/ thrift store/ OP shops are quite honestly my favourite places to shop as you can pick up something so unique without it eating in to your purse. So today me and Emily are sharing our favourite second-hand finds in an alternative fashion collaboration. Enjoy!



My shorts are former Abercombie and Fitch and the top and shirt used to be from Topshop. My jacket (right) is my all time favourite quirky/vintage buy -it is so comfy and was so cheap!


Emily's outfit is so effortlessly chic- the contrast between the stripes and the block denim works perfectly!


I was slightly anxious to purchase this skirt but now I am so glad I did. It was only £2 and looks great with this former Topshop lacy top.


This is my FAVOURITE outfit. You can always find denim in second hand stores (and don't be afraid to look in the men's section for oversized jackets). *Action laughing shot*



I found this jacket in the men's section and fell in love immediately. My shoes were £5 and my Mom jeans were £2.


This skort is another personal favourite. I think it is so quirky and brightens up any outfit.



Thank you to my lovely friend Ciara for taking the photos and thanks again to Emily for agreeing to do this collaboration with me! I have been such a huge fan of her blog and really recommend you check it out. I hope this inspired you all to hunt for second-hand things and discover vintage finds..

Have a great day,
-J

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you found such nice clothes so cheap! Your fashion sense is amazing lurvee it!

    catchingdreams.blogspot. co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I also love op shopping... and it looks like you found some amazing buys! The floral dress is my fave :) Also... totally not fashion/style related but the room in the last picture is adorable! Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated your blog for the Beautiful Blog award!
    strawberriegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    I've nominated you for the Beautiful Blog Award
    strawberriegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the picture of Emily where she laughs is like so tumblr! Hahaha!

    astridwille.bloggersdelight.dk

    ReplyDelete