Monday, 7 July 2014

moody



Recently me and my chummy went on a little photographing spree in the church graveyard. This time, however, I was behind the camera. I am not entirely sure whether my friend will want her face to be seen so I cannot post all the beautiful photos (which she hates and I love) :(  Anyway, it was so much fun and really easy as I just used my iPad so the photos were instant and quick to edit.






Ah. Maybe another time she will let me post the beautiful face ones but for now you can marvel on my wonderful grandpa jacket I let her ever so kindly wear :) Seriously though, it was £2 from a charity shop!

Kirsty Wears
Shoes- Primark
Socks- Primark
Top- Topshop
Jacket- Charity Shop
Jeans- Not sure

Hope you are all having a smiley week with good thoughts towards the upcoming holidays!

Much love
-J


2 comments:

  1. Love the jacket! Super cute xo

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog and seriously loving your posts :D xx

    daintysprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete