Friday, 9 May 2014

Tumblr Tagged



Yay! I am very happy bunny because of my blogging best friend Arielle + This is such a kewl tag and have had so much fun answering the questions... You check out Arielle's answers here +


The Rules
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger has sent you through their post and make a new set of 11 questions
3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post
4. Let them know you've tagged them
 
The Questions
 
1. What is your favourite word?
Meh. This word can be said in so many ways... negative or positive. Its a sort of in between word when you don't know where you stand. Just meh.
 
2. Would you rather live in a jungle tree house or a grand castle?
Jungle tree house. I could keep little pet finger monkeys and have like a waterfall as your shower. Seriously. Dude.

 3. Star Wars or Star Trek? (This question WILL change my opinion of you)
Er. I have not seen either of them! *don't hate me Arielle* But probably Star Wars because it sounds kewl.
 
4. Who is your favourite Youtuber? (He hehe he)
Oh my. This is sooo hard. To be honest I like EVERYONE in the whole like Zoella, PointlessBlog, Tyler Oakley gang - especially the Vlogs

 5. Do you play any instruments?
Yes. I play piano, guitar and saxophone.  Ha. Nope.
 
6. Would you rather have an elephant-sized duck or a duck-sized elephant?
Hands down a duck-sized elephant because that would be the cutest thing ever!
 
7. Do you believe in fairies?
No. I actually never have. I do! I do!
 
8. Pirates or ninjas?
Pirates! They are way more and interesting - and hot (Johnny Depp)
 
9. Which superhero do you trust when it comes to saving the world?
Jesus because dude, he can walk on water.


10. If you could hang out with your favourite singer/band for a day, who would it be?
Aw that little cutie from the Vamps, Brad. Oh and One Direction of course with my mate Ren.
 
11. Pancakes or waffles?
Pancakes. Waffles are too rich to eat a lot of. Pancakes are just perfection!
 
My questions
 
1. If you were stuck in a room with pizza, Sherlock Holmes and Tinkerbell, how would you get out?
2. Are you a strawberry or a carrot? Why?
3. Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with Harry Styles or a really cute dog?
4. If you were to write a book about anything, what would be your first line?
5. What would be your game plan if you were in the hunger games?
6. You see a stranded monkey on the road *yeah I know weird*, what do you do?
7. Would you rather live in a submarine or a palace made of cardboard?
8. What name do you wish you were called?
9. If you were to create a social networking site, what would you call it?
10. You are in charge of your country. What rules do you have?
11. Socks and crocs or jeans and a skirt? Which is worse?
 
I tag 11 people!
 
Lexie from LexieAlexander
Harri from Vanilla Craft Blog
Anna from Floralled
Rachelle from Beloved Bluebird
Natasha from Catching Dreams
Ariane from On a Bed of Flowers
Barbora from A bit Confusing
Zali from Miss Zali Blog
Elaine from Romantic Fawn
Madi from Love Madi Lee

 
I really hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and found it entertaining! Even if you aren't tagged by me, then of course you can still join in! Comment below if you have given it a go and I will check out your blog...
 
-J
 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie,
    I love your blog, it is amazing!
    I loved your answers, they were so unique and cool/funny!
    your questions that you came up with for the others to do are sooooo different! I love them!
    Love,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much you are so lovely! I really enjoyed creating questions and I encourage you to answer and have a go yourself :) x

      Delete
  2. I love your answers, they are so fun to read, thanks for the nomination! :) x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me! Love your answers omg. Meh is a great word, I use it all the time! Question 8, I have to say Jaden Smith made a pretty fine ninja in karate kid. Of course to 11 year old me! xx

    lexiealexandra

    ReplyDelete