Friday, 23 May 2014

May Wishlist


1// Mom Jeans + Topshop
2// Elephant Lamp + Urban Outfitters
3// Cactus Eggling + Urban Outfitters
4// White Caged Chunky Block + New Look
5// Nail Varnish + Topshop
6// Frilly Socks + Topshop
7// Big Felt Floppy Hat + Topshop
8// Bralet + New Look
9// Watch + Urban Outfitters
10// T- Bar Geek + Topshop
11// Book Lamp + Urban Outfitters

Okay, so it is pretty evident that I am o b s e s s e d with urban outfitters at the moment! It is also pretty evident,  by clicking on the names of the product and seeing the price, that it is w a y out of my money purse and will ultimately leave me with a few cobwebs instead of coppers. Seriously though, if you can, buy the whole store because it is so amazing!

I am also really loving shoes at the moment and my two favourites are big white caged sandals and T-bars. They are just so cute and would look gorgeous with a skirt! Another big   y e s   p l e a s e  are pastel colours! The nail varnishes and socks just ooze summer style and look super fruity.

Oh yes, how could I forget? FLOPPY HATS + MOM JEANS! Oh my. This combo is very effortless and chic; something which I am too mainstream to pull off but hey, one day maybe? When I'm older and strutting around art college these WILL be my fashion statement.

Let me know down below what your favourite items are on the wishlist and what you are hoping to get this summer! Oh and also, I made a facebook page *screams*. You can check it out in the social media icons on the side bar.

Happy wishing!

-J


6 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog, and these things are all so pretty! My faves are the socks and the lamps :) x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yours soo lovely xx and yes I love the lamp

      Delete
  2. I actually love the T-Bar shoes. They're so me.

    Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have very similar style then :)

      Delete
  3. literally in LOVE with your blog! totally inspiring!
    xx lola from http://introducingiamlola.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much, you are soo kind!

      Delete