Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Typography// Darcy


Now, I adore typography. It inspires, in a pretty design(y) way. Plus it looks great on bedroom walls.

The above was created by the amazing Darcy. In return I said I would do a blog post showcasing her fantastic work, which is a million times better than anything I could ever do!




Urgh. I just feel so inspired! I haven't been feeling too great recently and this has really cheered me up because it is so true!


My favourite//

Follow Darcy on
 
 
Explore the world,
 
J
 


4 comments:

  1. These are so cute !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her work! I wish I could do typography like her, I'm so bad at it! xx

    www.ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same :( although I guess it is about developing your own style

      Delete