Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Interview// Kailey from Mermaidens



Hello! I am so excited  to share this interview with you. Kailey is one of my fashion icons as she is so fearless when it comes to wearing what she wants.

She is such a lovely person and I really hope you are inspired by her answers:


What advice would you give to those apprehensive about wearing something a bit-out-there?
Try to remind yourself that at the end of the day, the most important thing is that you love what you are wearing!

What inspires you most on the internet?
My friends, definitely! Seeing them accomplishing things and wearing what they love is extremely motivational and inspiring to me.


Do you have any advice your 15-year-old self would have wanted to hear?
I know its hard, but stop comparing yourself to others and start following blogs that encourage you to love yourself as you are!

What advice would you give to readers who feel self-conscious?
Remember that people who will go out of your way to make you feel bad about your appearance or what you wear are not worthy of your time and thinking of all the people who love and support you just the way you are always helps me walk with my chin held up high.


Thank you so very much Kailey! Isn't her hair just amazing? And oh my look how cute her cat tattoo is!

J

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Kailey, you're lovely dear. :)
    And Jess, great post! Enjoyed reading it. Kailey's hair is pretty awesome.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. her hair is amazing urgh! and thanks so much :)

      Delete
  2. That was a really inspirational interview ! Her hair looks so cute !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely interview :)
    She is just wonderful!

    Have an amazing day,
    Ruby xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her blog, it's so cool! I love her style so much, the colours she wears are perfect. Her cat tattoo is awesome too. xx

    www.ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I wish I was brave enough to get a tattoo and go for pink hair :( x

      Delete