Monday, 21 April 2014

greece // 2014


For those of you who are following my instagram, you will be aware that I recently came back from a school trip to Greece. I thought I would share with you guys some of the pictures I took on my phone on my mini tour around the country! Argh it was so much fun...

The above pictures were taken from the balcony in my hotel room in Athens- I love how rugged and industrial it looks in the bright sun.


One aspect that especially surprised me about Greece was the amount of stray dogs and cats there were. At least five big dogs tagged along with us for a walk in the park and about fifteen cats sat under my chair whilst I ate my sandwich!


Me and my best friend took a lift up on to the roof and were both like oh.my.days. This view seemed to stretch forever and I still smile looking back at it...


The main purpose of the trip was to visit all the ancient Greek sites such as the Parthenon and the open air theatre! I found it so amazing to imagine that these sites were full of people about two-thousand years ago...


These were taken at the Oracle of Delphi deep in the mountains. So beautiful.


The last hotel we stayed at was right on the beach! This inevitably meant lots of sunbathing on the balcony in our hotel (the top right picture).



Here are four of my favourite pictures from the whole trip! The plane journey was my first ever time up in the air and I was lucky enough to fly over the alps! Greece has the most beautiful coloured sea and views and I am so blessed to have witnessed them... Oh and how could I forget Sid the starfish featured top right?

Hope you have all had a good Easter!

J

I am very sorry if you cannot view all the pictures! Blogger is playing up and is preventing the whole picture from being viewed :( Hope it fixes up soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Instagram account and saw your pics! Looks like it was amazing! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete