Sunday, 9 March 2014

Animal



I am now entirely convinced that charity shops are slices of heaven. This gorgeous jacket was in fact on the mannequin in the window of The Children's Trust. Argh. Who could resist? It is pretty different and out of my comfort zone but is so silky and one of those coats which you wear and feel instantly celeb-like. Sigh.





Jellies. These are just so cute and comfy that for £4 I just couldn't say no. It proves that yes you can wear socks and sandals. It is so funny how fashion comes in and out!

The weather this weekend has been amazing. It really feels like summer is making an entrance *finally*. Hope you all have had a lovely weekend.

Jessie Wears
Coat// River Island (Charity Shop)
Top// Primark
Necklace// A friends
Skirt// Primark
Jellies// Primark
Socks// TopShop

3 comments:

  1. wow, you look amazing! I love a bargain too! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow the coat is awesome!
    I love going to Charity/Thrift shops its so amazing what you can find sometimes
    Your blog is so cool! I recently came a cross it and I love it :)

    Have a great day,
    Ruby xox

    ReplyDelete