Friday, 14 February 2014

Outfit ideas// Clash


Topshop//Timberlands//Etsy//Joeleabelle Etsy//Gilly Hicks
 

This is my first collaborative outfit! After searching the web long and hard I discovered these gorgeous steals in an outfit named: Clash. Let me know what you guys think of all my scribbles and notes below and we can all dream together of the day we step out in white timberlands and velvet shorts...

I loved the mix of bold and simplicity in an intriguing mash up. I know it quite a bold outfit but with the quirky jewellery and retro feel anyone is sure to see you as stylish. *I hope*

Ta,

J

P.S I have some photoshoots coming up shortly- eep

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your blog! I don't know if I could be brave enough to wear this outfit, but omg I love the phone case! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I am the same! It just looks too bold but if I was a celeb, put it on my now pleassseee xx

      Delete
  2. That is such a cool outfit ! Very summery ! I can't wait for your posts !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete