Tuesday, 24 December 2013

all I want for christmas... (ipad photoshoot)

















So I had big plans for this shoot, snow and pictures outside with a little red nose but no, my camera failed me so I had to make do with my ipad. However I was pleasantly surprised! I love the grainy effect and although all the pictures were taking by my window, there is something homely and vintage about it! So overall a success! Thanks to the lovely Ciara once again...

Jessie Wears

Black Trousers - H & M
Black Sequin Vest- New Look
Black Leather Skater Skirt- New Look
White Top with Peter Pan Collar- H & M 


Argh! It was so much fun. Hope everyone has an amazing Christmas! Eeep... 

Jessie x

3 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas ! Those are some beautiful photographs ! The colours are amazing ! Have a great day !

    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute photos! And I love your outfit :) Merry Christmas! x Erin

    ReplyDelete